Thursday, July 15, 2010

Wedding bells

Well, I have been married for just under 4 months, and my life has been turned upside down, inside out, and perhaps, most of all, the right way round.

I had my dream wedding on the 27th of March at a place called Avianto in Muldersdrift, and it was an absolute fairytale. Everything went according to plan, I had the most beautiful dress in the history of the world, the weather played along fantastically, and everyone I wanted to be there, was there. It was a garden wedding, and the décor was fabulous. It was even better than I imagined, and the rain came pelting down about 15 minutes after we all came inside. Good luck indeed.

It is a challenge to have a complete family already, specially one with teenagers where I have not had children of my own yet, but I think that everything is going well, and it will all be fine in the end.

Best of all, my husband is a biker too.

Here’s to many happy years together my love.

No comments: